Thursday, October 4, 2012

Honeybee Gardens

Nail polish is tricky if you're trying to be all natural. There are a few brands out there that are formaldehyde and toluene free but still smell toxic.  Honeybee Gardens is one of the only brands I've found whose ingredients don't scare me! These all natural nail polishes come in lovely, subtle colors and I don't have to worry about letting my kids use them. You do need to give your nails a long time to dry because they are water based, but it's worth it to avoid chipping. I really like how well they cover and the choice of colors. They barely smell and if the color does chip its so easy to touch up. Each polish sells for just under $10 which won't break the bank too badly...

Honeybee Gardens also have a line of all natural makeup (yay! - I'm fighting my addiction to Bobbi Brown - looking for a natural replacement).  I'll let you know how they work when I've used them a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment