Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pacifica Perfumes

I've been using Pacifica perfumes for a few years now, and have introduced them to the rest of my family and friends.  I have a HUGE problem with mainstream perfumes... it takes about 3 seconds for me to be felled by a migraine if I get in an elevator with a woman who over-spritzed herself!  Luckily Pacifica makes a great line of perfumes, balms and roll-ons that I can wear with no reaction.  I have about five but they're always adding and changing their scents so it's always time for a new one;).

I carry California Star Jasmine solid perfume in my purse - it's really tiny and very handy. Other favories are Indian Coconut Nectar and Hawaiian Ruby Guava.  Apart from these florals they also have fruity, herbal and woody blends.

No comments:

Post a Comment