Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Expo East

This last weekend I ventured down to Baltimore, MD for the Natural Products Expo East 2012!  My Mum and I had a blast searching out products for our new store, Sasha's Naturals.  I can't wait to start selling some of the great products we found.

love and toast hand creamMy all around fave for product, packaging and just general fabulousness has to be love & toast. They have wonderful smelling face and body care, with all natural ingredients (of course!) What I really love is the packaging is fun and sophisticated and appealing enough even for my very fashion-conscious 11-year old.

Another cool line for young girls is called Sparklehearts. Again they're all natural but have really had some fun with their packaging and scents.  I'm dying to try their deodorant (which they also make for adults) and their body lotions smell great (and they make you sparkle too!). They also have some consciousness-raising sets such as PeTA Dirt Free Hurt Free Gift Set. I'm so happy to see some skin-care aimed at the tween/teen set!

No comments:

Post a Comment